Kazia Kelly, MSW
(734) 662-6300 ext. 60
I believe we are all doing our best, but at times our struggles may seem unbearable or impossible to overcome. Feelings of shame, sadness, or anxiousness can overwhelm and leave us feeling vulnerable and alone. I will support you in building a better sense of self, learn effective ways to manage relationships, and walk with you as you rediscover your strengths, abilities, and passions. It is my goal to build a non-judgmental and compassionate therapeutic environment for you so that you can safely process and grow.
I provide counseling to adolescents, young adults, families, and individuals. My approach to treatment is integrative, affirming, and strength based. I am nationally certified in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and have extensive training in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cogntive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, as well as The Nurtured Heart Approach.
- Gender: F
- In practice since: 2013
- Alternative languages: None
- Age: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Graduate School: Michigan State University
- Year Graduated: 2013
- ADHD, Adolescent psychotherapy, Anger management, Anxiety, Assault, College/Graduate School Adjustment, Depression, Divorce, Grief and Mourning, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Personality disorder, PTSD, Relationship problems, Sexual Abuse and Incest, Stress reduction, Suicide and other Crisis Intervention, Women's Issues, Work related problems
- Orientation: Cognitive behavior therapy, Dialectical behavior therapy, Trauma Focused Cognitve behavior therapy.
- Modality: Individuals, Families
Back to Staff Listing