Charles Wickham, MSW
(734) 662-6300 Ext. 51
Hope. My favorite four letter word. You are seeking therapy because you have HOPE that the challenges in your life will become easier to manage. I will be with you each week on your journey for a better life in a nurturing, safe, and trusting environment.
"At the end of the day, we can endure more than we think we can." ----Frida Kahlo
- Gender: M
- In practice since: 2001
- Alternative languages: Basic Spanish
- Age: Adolescents 16 and up, Adults, Elders
- Graduate School: Wayne State University
- Year Graduated: 2001
- Addiction Issues, Anger Management, Anxiety, Depression and other Mood Disorders, Employment/School Issues, Grief and Loss, Interpersonal Conflict, Obsessive Compulsive behaviors, Psychosis (hallucinations, delusional thinking, paranoia), Relationship Issues, Self Injurious behaviors, Social Phobias, Suicidal Thinking, Trauma, Victim or Perpetrator of Abuse.
- Orientation: Cognitive behavior therapy, Narrative Therapy, Solution-focused
- Modality: Couples, Individuals
Back to Staff Listing