Alex Martinez, MSW, Director
(734) 662-6300 Ext. 12
In addition to developing one's skills as a psychotherapist, it is imperative that each client be treated with dignity, respect, and that their individualism should be observed.
- Gender: M
- In practice since: 1982
- Alternative languages: Spanish
- Age: children, adolescents, and adults
- Graduate School: Wayne State University
- Year Graduated: 1982
- Adolescent psychotherapy, Anxiety, Bi-lingual Spanish, Child psychotherapy, Codependency and adult children of alcoholics, Cognitive behavior therapy, Conjoint/marital therapy, Cultural issues, Depression, Divorce, Infertility, Men's issues, Relationship problems, Sexual abuse/incest, Stress reduction, Work related problems.
- Orientation: Eclectic, Psychodynamic, Cognitive behavior therapy
- Modality: Couples, Individuals, Families
Back to Staff Listing