Laura Dansel, DNP, APRN-BC, NP
(734) 662-6300 Ext. 65
"Sometimes in life we can find ourselves in places we hadn't expected to be. As a therapist, I see my role as helping people get back on track or even on a different track that is more satisfying and fulfilling. I like to partner with clients to help them meet their life goals in a supportive, safe, and nonjudmental environment. I am an experienced psychiatric nurse practitioner and psychotherapist. I have many years experience teaching and working in mental health settings and use this experience to help my clients.
I work with children, adolescents, families, and adults and have specialized education and experience in working with young children and their families."
- Gender: F
- In practice since: 1994
- Alternative languages: None
- Age: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Graduate School: Wayne State University
- Year Graduated: 1994
- College/Graduate school adjustment, Communication problems, Depression, Grief and mourning, Health related issues, Infertility, Life transitions, Perinatal mood disorders, PTSD, Relationship problems, Stress reduction, Women's issues, Work related problems
- Orientation: Eclectic, Psychodynamic, Cognitive behavior therapy, Attachment-based therapy, EMDR, Play therapy
- Modality: Individuals, Families, Couples
Back to Staff Listing